Comc: Ben Harpur & Challenges

Tied 1-1, big game at the CTC tonight! Go Sens!


 An awesome feature that Comc has (I swear they don't pay me), is you have the ability to earn credit to spend on the site by doing 'Challenges' that essentially help them categorize incoming stock they get prior to them listing it. It takes a bit to get use to, but in the 3-4 months or so I've been doing it, I have managed to rack up $38 USD in credit. It is not always available, and you need 1000 points to get $1 USD credit. You get 200 points for the first challenge (usually categorizing 50 cards) every day if you get them all right (they plant bait cards to make sure you're not 'cheating'), and 100 points for every subsequent correct. It generally takes me 5 minutes or so to do a challenge, sometimes less. Not super cost effective, but I generally only go for the 200 points a day, so every 5 days, that's a $1 credit.

   I had a little credit left over, and after hitting 1,000 points today, I had enough to grab this bad boy for $2.25...

A 4th Round pick by the Sens in 2013, 2015-16 was his first year as a pro. Primarily in the AHL the last two years, he played a few regular season games last year and a this year, and has shown quite a bit of progress. So much so that when Boro went down with an injury in the playoffs this year, he has slotted in for 8 games thus far, and is actually doing a pretty decent job. 
He didn't have any NHL cards last year, but managed to get into the 2016-17 SP set. This is a parallel, but as always the SP sets always do a great job.



Comments

Popular Posts