Introduction

Hello!

I guess I should give an intro to my blog.

In a nutshell, I am a Ottawa Senators fan collecting any hockey cards of Sens players past and present. I started my collection as a kid, when the Sens came back to Ottawa in the early 90s, and after a long time of not collecting started back up a few years ago.

Like most collectors of teams, I collect any card that features a player in a Sens jersey. I also collect any player that has had any ties to the organization, even if they never played a game for Ottawa in the NHL. That includes coaches, scouts, GMs, drafted players, traded players & players who played for minor league teams affiliated to Ottawa.

I thought I'd use this blog as an opportunity to detail additions to my collection. I currently have roughly 4000 cards of players in Senators uniforms, and over 8000 total cards.

I have accumulated my collection mainly thru buying collections off Kijiji, or $1 packs from the Dollarstore or individual cards off COMC. I've also started trading with other collectors recently through sportscardforum. I try and not spend a lot of money on the collection.

I mentioned trades, and I have about 2000 doubles to trade with if you're interested.

In addition, I also send out letters and a card to players past and present, hoping to get an autograph. I appreciate any player who takes the time to reply and mail me back a signed card.

If ya have any questions or comments, feel free to write me an email or leave a comment!

Regards,
SCC



Comments

Popular Posts