COMC - A Couple of Thomas Chabot OPC's

Despite having only 1 NHL game to his name at the moment, big things are expected of Sens prospect Thomas Chabot. RC's for Chabot were released in a few sets 2nd series, and COMC can be a sweet place to grab rookie cards after a new release, especially when people can transfer them from their UD Epacks. Case in point, I picked up 4 OPC different Chabot cards this week.

16/17 O-Pee-Chee Update Rookie #683 Rainbow
16/17 O-Pee-Chee Update Rookie #683 Retro


   Although the value for this isn't too high at the moment given his minimal NHL experience, grabbing these while the price is relatively low is always worth the risk. I paid less than $1.40 USD for the two. Typically I try and grab Young Guns for RCs, and I do not have one yet for Chabot, but I am banking on the current price on COMC $4 going down before I grab one. I am also hoping that I can get one in a trade on UD E-Pack, but people on there generally seem to really over value any 'physical' card (IMO) so not holding my breath.

  The other two cards I got were even cheaper, costing less than 80 cents USD. Again, both these cards I tried to get thru trades on epacks, but the price was too high.
                                   2016-17 UD Portraits S2 Thomas Chabot #P-93


                                 16/17 O-Pee-Chee Update Rookie #683


    I'm still learning as I go with the online world and sports card, but with COMC, I generally wait til I get 100 cards before I ship so I can get the $5.00 bonus cash, and with the flat fee shipping it works out as a better deal.

Go Sens Go
SCC

Comments

Popular Posts